Paragon have developed a comprehensive quality management system that adheres to ISO9001:2009 and AS9100C. The system drives continual improvement throughout all business processes. Some of the key areas the system controls include:
1. Implementing KPIs to measure the effectiveness and performance of key processes
2. Structured review and decision making using industry standard quality practices
3. Risk Analysis at Quote – Order Entry – Works Order Release
4. First Article Inspection using the latest Software with Computer Generated Reports
5. Maintaining full traceability from raw material to finished product
6. Control of measuring equipment with full UKAS approved calibration
7. Data Base of all gauges for location and recall for calibration
8. Non-conforming product control to identify true root cause and corrective/preventative actions
9. Constantly monitoring and measuring to drive continuous improvement throughout the business
Measuring Equipment includes ...
Shadow Graphs x 2 50/1 magnification
Computer Measuring Machines x 2 (capacity 600mm x 600mm)
Talyrond Roundness measurement
Audited in accordance with the requirements of EN9104-001: 2012 and conforms to the Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001:2008.Incorporating EN9100:2009 and AS9100 Rev C.
Audited in accordance with the requirements of EN9104-001: 2012 and conforms to the Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008.Incorporating EN9100:2009 and AS9100 Rev C.